Welcome to Interactive Programming Forums, where you can ask questions, receive answers from other members of the community, post code snippets and post exercies.

Which is the most suitable programming language i can use in the chemical engineering field?

+7 votes
I am a student currently studying Chemical Engineering and i am also interested in programming. if u could assist me with your suggestions on the programming language that could be of sentimental value in my field of study, i would greatly appreciate your help.
posted 12 years ago in Other by Ray Zivai Mazarire (1,330 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
as a programmer you need to learn all, but in here, i think you better go through php first, but in real world, and desktop programming, (if you are windows os user) i offer C#, and (if you are not windows user) i offer Java (not java script)
answered 12 years ago by mimosh.pisholack (4,140 points) 1 flag
by all, i mean which you need through specific time, which you need more, and which is more popular, cause there's no way you can learn all and keep in mind, you just need to learn how to use your tools , and then look at the exist library (if you have and IDE for edit your code), or search engines, to find your way

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer
posted 12 years ago in Python by Sibongile Beje (1,430 points)
+7 votes
1 answer
posted 12 years ago in Other by Shangi Luis Jedson (290 points)
+17 votes
6 answers
posted 12 years ago in Other by mleber (9,940 points)
0 votes
1 answer
posted 12 years ago in PHP by Evan Cunatt Nsepuka (590 points)
+3 votes
1 answer
posted 12 years ago in Other by greeneduconsultant (5,000 points)